Local, handmade Ceramics Center medals
Half Marathon Records
- Tad Hulst in 2014 with a time of 1:12:47
- Alice Anderson in 2016 with a time of 1:24:52
- Nathan Hopp in 2014 with a time of 32:09
- Jessie Clark in 2017 with a time of 41:30
- Overall award to first place male & female in both the Half Marathon and 10K.
- Overall winners excluded from age group awards.
- 1st – 3rd place winners in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ for both the half marathon and 10k.
- Medals for both Half Marathon & 10K finishers.
- Both races will be chip timed with a starting line time and finish line time for an overall “chip time” in addition to the gun time.
- All awards will be based on gun time.
- Half Marathon times will be recorded for 3 hours and course services provided to participants maintaining this pace (approximately 14 minutes per mile). Runners not maintaining a 3 hour finish pace are participating at their own risk without race services. Participants finishing after 3 will be considered unofficial and may not be included in the official results.